What do I do in Birthday Parties as an Event Host?
- I reach the venue 30 minutes before the event start time.
- I get a table and arrange my games properties on the table and I’m ready to start games for whoever comes in.
- Usually birthday invite would say it starts at 7pm and ideal time for cake cutting is 7.45pm.
- From 6.30 to 7pm I would be conducting games near this table.
- By 7pm I would take the main stage and welcome the guests and would conduct main games on stage till 7.45pm
- Then I initiate the cake cutting and once the cake cutting is over, I inform the guests about the dinner and also keep them informed that I would be available for games near the table till 9pm.
- I would continue conducting games near the table till 9pm.